Terra Biosa – Probiotics for Soil Health
Terra Biosa – Probiotics for Soil Health
$24.95 – $109.95
Terra Biosa is designed for use in gardens, nurseries, greenhouses and hydroponics/bionics systems. It will improve the quality of crops, hay, silage, compost and manure slurries. Terra Biosa also enhances immunity and health in livestock, while using it in sanitation routines improves stable/barn environments by slowing down the creation of harmful gases like hydrogen sulphide and ammonia. Terra Biosa is also ideal for use in fish farms/hatcheries and in ponds.
Please note, a minimum of six(6) bottles must be ordered to checkout.
You may also like:
May be used for gardens, nurseries, greenhouses, hydroponics/bionics, crops, hay, silage, manure slurries, livestock, livestock barns, compost, fish farms/hatcheries, ponds and so much more. Please take the time to view:
Terra Biosa may be extended at home which means by following a very simple recipe 1 liter of Terra Biosa will extend to give you 30 liters of product to use. This process allows Terra Biosa to be very economical. For example, for application to an acre of hayland you would use 50 liters of extended Terra Biosa.
Terra Biosa and Soil Health Terra Biosa (consists of specific strains of soil bacteria) increases the microbial activity in the upper soil level so that any available organic matter is converted to plant soluble nutrients and enzymes. Not only does this process create nutrients that were previously unavailable to the plants it also takes away the food source for any pathogen, thereby naturally keeping them at bay. The increase in the microbial activity in your soil allows the soil to increase its ability to hold on to moisture.
Benefits of using Terra Biosa for soil health Reduction of fertilizer usage through improved microbial soil balance Increased quality and quantity in ecological growing Reduction or elimination of pesticides and chemical use Increases earth worm population Promotes development of the humus layer Development of deeper and more extensive root systems Prevents soil erosion Reduction of nitrate in produce Increased durability of produce (lettuce stays fresh picked up to 3 weeks after harvest) Improved durability of silage Improved quality of manure – improved yield and prevention of disease, holds nitrogen Terra Biosa and Livestock Terra Biosa increases the immunity/health of animals and stimulates feed utilization which results in an enhanced product quality and quantity. Terra Biosa also takes away the food sources for pathogens so the need for animal medicines are greatly reduced or even eliminated.
Please take the time to read these reports:
In only 9 months the farmer reached economic gains of approximately US $245 – per dairy cow.
EVEN MORE Amazing reasons for you to LOVE Terra Biosa
- In addition to promoting animal health and animal productivity, adding Terra Biosa/E to sanitation routines does improve the stable/barn environment by effectively slowing down the creation and evaporation of harmful gasses like Hydrogen Sulphide, Ammonia etc.
- Improve growth/quality and yield of crops by 30% or more.
- Increase the market weight of chicken, pigs, turkeys, and beef.
- Extend the shelf life and quality of produce. (vegetables, fruits/greens)
- Shorten compost time and build high quality soil.
- Helps reduce/eliminate odours from litter boxes.
- A 10% solution of Terra Biosa and water can be used all around the house as part of your cleaning routine. (grime, mold, pet accidents, windows, grease/oil, odours)
- Use 1/3 cup in your washer to eliminate odours.
- Spray a 10% solution into your air conditioner or heat pump when it is running.
- Add to your compost pail or diaper pail to control odour.
- Add to concrete for rust prevention.
- Remove stains from carpet.
- Add to your humidifier or dehumidifier.
- Add to your grease traps, drains, septics, lagoons weekly to prevent odours and associated drain and sewer problems.
- Use to reduce build up/odour in your pit toilets.
- Use in your aquarium/turtle/amphibian habitat.