The provided guidelines were developed back in Europe about a decade ago.
The recommended dosages are preventive ones, in other words are meant to keep healthy Pet’s healthy. To cure unbalances I recommend doubling the dosages for as long as it takes to get eyes and coat to shine again. Over the years I experienced that Cats are reluctant to drink water with added Vita Biosa, therefore mix it thoroughly in feed. In case of unwell being, put Vita Biosa on the paws, the cat then licks the Vita Biosa.
Dosage (Vita Biosa 10+ )
- Daily dosage: 1 ml per 2 kg bodyweight.
- in drinking water: 0,2% (2 ml per litre of water)
- in feeds: 2% of daily feed ration
- Washing (animal): up to 20%-dilution (200 ml in 1 litre of water).
- Cleaning (environment): up to 50%-dilution (1:1).
- Climate: 2-10%-dilution (sprayer).
The recommended dosages below might be adjusted to the needs of the animal:
|Daily dosage||5-20 ml||5-10 ml||1-2 ml||1-2 ml||1 ml||10 ml:100 l
1-2 × pr. week
Extended Vita Biosa 10+ Rule of thumb for all livestock (horses, cows, goats, sheep, etc.) 1 ml per 10 lbs minimum
IMPORTANT: Once opened Biosa products must be refrigerated and used within 30 days.